Eve

This time I am not going to take the blame,

I am not sorry again,

You can shut up or scream,

I’ll take a turn if I meet u in my dream.


My emptiness answered,

A few dreams splintered,

End of my comical love,

Long flew the cupid and the dove.


I talk of my misery,

You begin with last night’s eatery,

Sleepless nights, tender arms, when true colors blend,

Yet to the foreign prince,

I’m the pretty face you call friend.


You were the huntress, in a killing spree,

The knight on his knees was what u wanted to see.

But ma cherie amor, this knight has many a battles fought,

The sword aint rusty,

Beyond dim lit memories is the dawn of the risen lord.


I didn’t know you, don’t want to,

I cant control you, u aint my destiny.

Flight of memories and its brutal demise,

seems no more a compromise.


You are beautiful, hence predictable,

Yet so irresistible.

The clear water is lacking clarity,

Believe, you were my tragedy.


Was it the distance that mattered,

Or my fact driven logics left a few emotions battered?

Was it the fatal hesitation?

Or was it the foreign prince, a better breed,

Left my fragmented sentiments even more shattered?


Will crawl to the side,

Out of sheer fright

Where I wont expect,

To find someone special.


No more Marianne, no more.

I’ll create my destiny or my tragedy.

But will not live in the legacy,

Of my prima donna.

1 comment:

  1. Why is it that it seems (mind it seem) that agony rules over ecstasy ?
    Or that is simply we don't really know what ecstasy feel like ?
    pondering with this natural human behavior ....
    loved them all .....

    will be back soon :)
    keep them flowing

    ReplyDelete

Hi..leave ur heart here..